Prof. Jinu Jayachandran Assistant Professor
- Applied Electromagnetic Theory
- Object Oriented Programming
- Opto-electronic devices
- Digital Signal Processing
- Industrial Economics and Foreign Trade
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Communication Engineering Lab
- Microcontroller Lab
- Scientific Computing Lab
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amritapuri Campus in 2008.
- M.Tech in Electronics Systems from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay in 2014.
- Started career as Automotive Embedded System Engineer at Tata Elxsi Thiruvananthapuram from October-2008 to October-2010
- Worked as research assistant for the Virtual Labs Project at Wadhwani Electronics Laboratory (WEL) along with pursuing M.Tech in Electronics Systems.
- In July 2014 joined Grampower Inc Ltd, Jaipur and worked in Embedded renewable energy solutions as Senior Engineer.
- In January 2016 joined Quest Global, Thiruvananthapuram and worked in Embedded Health care division as Senior Software Engineer.
- Joined Government Engineering College Wayanad in July 2019.
- Joined College of Engineering Thiruvananthapuram in September 2022.
- Has been pursuing Ph.D in Wireless Communication from IIT Delhi full time from 2017 to 2019 and part time since.
Other Responsibilities Held:
- Team Lead at Grampower Inc Ltd with a team size of 3 members from November 2014 to December 2015.
- Team Lead at Quest Global with a team size of 6 members from June 2016 to February 2017.
- Staff Advisor for the batch 2017-2021 at GEC Wayanad
- First year staff advisor for the batch 2021-2025 at GEC Wayanad.
- Institute Library committee member at GEC Wayanad for the year 2019-2020.
- Institute staff club member at GEC Wayanad from 2019-2022.
- KTU Coordinator at GEC Wayanad from January 2020 to January 2021.
- Coordinator of TEQIP II funded online faculty development programme titled “5G And Beyond”.
- DSP Lab in charge at Department of Electronics and Communication, GEC Wayanad from July 2019 to August 2022.
- Modulation Techniques for Wireless Communications, Massive MIMO
- 1 IEEE Transaction and 3 international conferences