Prof. Jerrin Thomas Panachakel Assistant Professor
- Constitution of India
- System Design using Verilog
Jerrin Thomas Panachakel received his B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the University of Kerala in 2012 and 2014 respectively. Prior to joining College of Engineering, Trivandrum as an assistant professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering, he served as a Deputy Engineer (Development and Engineering) at Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Bangalore. While at BEL, he was involved in the upgradation of Tropo-Communication System of the Indian Airforce (South Western Air Command).
Jerrin Thomas Panachakel is registered under Prof. A. G. Ramakrishnan in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, for his doctoral studies.
- Computational Neuroscience
- Behavioural Neuroscience
- Machine Learning
- Biomedical Signal Processing
Selected Research Publications:
- Jerrin Thomas Panachakel, and K. C. Finitha. “Energy Efficient Compression of Shock Data Using Compressed Sensing.” Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications. Springer, Cham, 2016. 273-281.
- Jerrin Thomas Panachakel, “Contourlet transform and iterative noise free filtering based bilayer filter for enhancing echocardiogram.” 2012 International Conference on Green Technologies (ICGT). IEEE, 2012.
- Jerrin Thomas Panachakel, “A Novel Denoising Technique for Impulse Noise Corrupted Videos,” International Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Computer Engineering (ICMSCE 2012), 2012.
“A Textbook on Microcontroller Based System Design using 8051 and ARM”, published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-69217-8, 2015