Prof. Aswini S. H. Assistant Professor
- Logic and Distributed Control System (UG)
- Signals and Systems (UG)
- Design and Engineering (UG)
- Advanced Coding Theory (PG)
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from LBS Institute of Technology for Women, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram under University of Kerala in 2012.
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Signal Processing from LBS Institute of Technology for Women, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram under University of Kerala in 2014.
- Qualified for Assistant Professor in the UGC NET exam in the subject Electronic Science.
- Worked as System Engineer (Test Specialist) in IBM India Pvt. Ltd. from March 2015 to October 2016.
- Worked as Software QA Analyst in Finastra from October 2016 to June 2020.
- Joined as Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics and Communication, College of Engineering Trivandrum on 1st July 2020.
Other Responsibilities Held:
- Faculty in charge of the CET ECE Department website.
- Staff Advisor for AEI (2020-24) batch.
- Department ETLAB Coordinator.
- Got selected with CERD Fellowship for PhD registration in the year 2016 by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Got selected for the KSCSTE Research Fellowship for the year 2015 in Engineering Sciences by Kerala State Council for Science Technology & Environment.
- Secured Sixth position for M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering – Signal Processing under the University of Kerala in 2014.
- Secured Fourth position for B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering under the University of Kerala in 2012.
- Published papers in 3 International conferences as well as in 3 National Conferences.