Dr. Ajayan K.R. Professor & Dean (Student Affairs)
- CMOS Analog circuits
- RF circuit design
- Process modelling and Simulation
- Low power VLSI design
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from TKM College of Engineering, University of Kerala
- M.Tech. in Micro Electronics from Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
- Ph.D. Variability aware Analog circuit design in 14nm CMOS technology, Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore
- Started career as Electronics Engineer at IHRDE in March 1991.
- 1994 joined College of Engineering Chenganur as Lecturer
- 1999 joined CET as Lecture and worked at various positions in College of Engineering Trivandrum, GCE Kannur, GEC, Idukki, GEC Palakkad and GEC Wayanad.
- Presently he is officiating as Professor in ECE
Area of Interests:
Nano Device Modelling, Analog circuit design, RF MEMS, Nano Device Physics